Affordable, Sophisticated Steel & Vinyl Garage Doors
The Duet series combines durable vinyl panels and trim with a sturdy steel frame for the ultimate in affordable sophistication. These vinyl garage doors are carefully built by hand in our factory, ensuring architectural excellence of the highest quality.
Why Choose Duet?
- The sleek, uniform appearance of the Duet series makes it perfect for homes of every style. It’s an ideal choice for any homeowner looking to add curb appeal to their residence.
- With an R-value of 8.2, the Duet offers good insulation value and minimizes solar heat gain for energy-conscious homeowners.
- The Duet pairs high-quality vinyl panels with a smooth steel frame. It’s easy to clean and resistant against decay, moisture, rotting, and insect damage.
- The faces of the steel frame are coated with a vinyl laminate and topped with profiled edge vinyl trim boards. This innovative design repels debris and dust, so the doors always look clean.
- Specify your door size to fit new construction or your remodeling needs. Single and double doors are available to fit any home.
- All of our attractive door accessories are compatible with the Duet series.
What It’s Made Of
Duet series doors are constructed from durable materials including:
- Profiled edge trim boards topped with vinyl laminate.
- Trim fastened to door with hidden fasteners for a uniform appearance.
- Clear, double-strength glass windows.
Finishes & Colors
Our EasyCare paint finish seals and protects the exterior of the door while producing a smooth, white luster that’s both durable and attractive. Our special, heat-reflective designer white paint has a medium gloss finish. Read below for further information on painting your Duet garage door.
- The Duet series can be painted, but the warranty is voided if the door is painted outside Artisan’s factory.
- Duet series doors must be painted a color with a light reflective value (LRV) of 60 or greater. Darker colors absorb more heat from the sun, which leads to fading and excessive expansion and contraction at joints and seams. Due to the extreme conditions created by dark colors, any paint color with an LRV less than 60 will void our manufacturer’s warranty.
- We can color match any color sample you provide from any manufacturer, as long as that color’s LRV is 60 or greater.
Customize Your Door
We offer a variety of customization options to help you design the Benchmark door of your dreams. Unfold each section of the menu below to learn more about available upgrades.
- Standard arch top (with or without glass)
- Custom arch top (with or without glass)
- Cross buck panels
- Half buck panels
- Cross rail panels
- Roman OG profiled trim board add elegance and visual interest to each panel.
Want to Learn More?
Download the Benchmark brochure to learn more about this elevated carriage house-style garage door.
Want a Free Estimate?
Use our Door Cost Calculator tool to get a free estimate for your Benchmark door!