Premium Faux Barn Wood Garage Doors
The American Farmhouse simulates the look and feel of authentic barn wood to add elegance to any home. And like every Artisan door, they’re painstakingly crafted by hand to ensure architectural excellence of the highest quality.
All The Right Features
The American Farmhouse series is handcrafted the Artisan way, so you can count on the best garage doors available.
Specify your door size to fit new construction or your remodeling needs. Single and double doors are available to fit any home.
American Farmhouse doors are made from high-density urethane for a solid product that can withstand the elements
The authentic look and feel of American Farmhouse makes it perfect for anyone looking to add curb appeal to their home.
Choose from windows and lites in a variety of configurations to completely customize the look of your American Farmhouse garage door.
All of our attractive door accessories are compatible with the American Farmhouse series.
American Farmhouse Series
The American Farmhouse series starts with the following solid foundation:
- Steel-insulated R8 frame sections with thermal break
- Standard R8 section thickness:
- Plank Style: 1 7/8”
- Swing Style: 2 3/8”
- Optional R18 section thickness:
- Plank Style: 2 1/2”
- Swing Style: 3”
- Facing (planks) are molded 1/2” thick urethane with prime finish, adhered to base sections using an industrial adhesive process
- Aluminum bottom retainer with U-shaped floor seals
- High-cycle torsion springs, oil-tempered, 20,000 cycles
- 11 gauge heavy-duty hinges
American Farmhouse doors are constructed from the durable materials below:
- Steel-insulated R8 frame
- High-density urethane facing
- Clear, double-strength glass windows (upgrades available)
- Square, rectangular, or arched windows made of 1/8” clear, double-strength glass
- Specialty 1/2” insulated and tempered glass available
- Heavy-duty track with 15″ radius standard
- 10 ball nylon rollers
- Powder-coated tracks and track hardware are available
Plank Style Door Designs
We offer several different plank-style doors to suit your unique preferences. These include horizontal and vertical options with several trim styles.
- Plank Style – Horizontal
- Plank Style – Vertical
- Plank Style – Alternating Width
- Cross Rails
- Rectangular Windows on Horizontal Plank
- Square Windows on Vertical Plank
Swing Style Door Designs
Our swing style doors replicate the look of historic carriage house doors. You can choose from single and double options with a variety of trim styles.
- Swing Style
- Double Swing Style
- Cross Rails
- Full Glass Window Frame – Rectangular
- Vertical Planks – Square Windows
The American Farmhouse series is available in the finishes below. All of these stains are more UV-resistant than traditional paint:
- Solid Colors
- Barnwood Accents
- Driftwood Accents
- Custom Colors
- Acacia Haze
- Sage Green
- Pewter Green
- Heritage Blue
- Baltic Blue
- Galaxy Blue
- Starry Night
- Harbor Fog
- Barn Red
- Pewter Gray
- Spinnaker Gray
- White Midnight
- Gray Mocha
- Gray Black
Consider enhancing your American Farmhouse door with the high-quality accessories below:
- Decorative hardware is easy-to-install and enhances the beauty and curb appeal of any door. Follow the link to find out more about the kinds of strap hinges, pulls, and latches we offer.
- We offer a variety of window glass options, and specialty glass adds a personal touch to any door.
- Doorstops and seals provide a tight seal around the door opening to reduce draft and water infiltration. Doorstops come in a variety of materials and finishes, and the weather seal can be coordinated with your door finish and house trim colors.
Any garage door requires regular maintenance to keep it looking brand new. The American Farmhouse series is very easy to clean and resistant against decay, moisture, rotting, and insect damage.
We offer the following warranties on the American Farmhouse series:
- 5-year guarantee on finishes
- 5-year guarantee against delamination
- 3-year guarantee on operating hardware (hinges, rollers, springs, and cables)
Calculate your free estimate.
Enter your information below for a free estimate. Please keep in mind that estimates are subject to change.