Faux Wood Garage Doors for a Classic Visual Ensemble
Quartet delivers the look and feel of real wood carriage house doors using faux hardwood and insulated steel. It’s durable, versatile, energy-efficient, and the perfect choice for architects and homeowners who value quality and visual appeal.
Why Choose Quartet?
- Steel frame and faux wood facing provide a stylish, low-maintenance garage door option.
- Durable face is moisture-, crack-, insect-, and decay-resistant for minimal upkeep.
- Face frame boards are molded in the subtle textures and patterns of quarter-sawn oak.
- Features an energy-efficient insulated steel core frame with an R-value of 16.
- Hidden fastening techniques provide a clean, mark-free exterior surface.
What It’s Made Of
The Quartet series starts with a double-sided, insulated steel core frame and faux wood overlay face boards that are fastened together. This urethane facing outperforms wood without any aesthetic compromise and can withstand the high temperatures associated with sun exposure. And because it’s made from water-based, environmentally-friendly products, you can feel good about your choice.
Finishes & Colors
Your Quartet door can be painted one of our standard colors or factory-finished in one of four faux wood colors. Our manufacturing process allows us to create a two-tone paint finish, ensuring the trim boards match or contrast the factory-applied, exterior steel panel finish color.
Please note that each of the faux stain samples below shows the color of the embossed steel panel alongside the matching color of the faux wood face frame.
Customize Your Door
We offer a variety of customization options to help you design the Quartet door of your dreams. Unfold each section of the menu below to learn more about available upgrades.
Quartet comes with wood-grain, embossed (textured) flat panels that have clean, square edges. You can opt for any of the following top section styles:
- Solid square or arch top (no glass)
- Square top with glass
- Arch top with glass (standard or custom radius)
Our trim board options allow you to dress up your Quartet door by increasing the number of panels or adding any of the standard options below:
- Cross buck (X-buck)
- Z-buck (A-buck)
- Cross rails
Want to Learn More?
Download the Quartet brochure to learn more about this elevated carriage house-style garage door.
Want a Free Estimate?
Use our Door Cost Calculator tool to get a free estimate for your Quartet door!