Eco-Friendly Garage Door Made From Accoya or Tricoya Wood
The TimberLife series is made from either Accoya® or Tricoya® modified wood, which uses acetylation technology to prevent the cells in wood from absorbing water. The result is a beautiful, eco-friendly garage door that’s the perfect combination of durability, dimensional stability, and versatility.
Why Choose TimberLife?
- Structural stability and design flexibility that far exceeds the capabilities of natural wood.
- Timber industry benchmark when it comes to performance and environmental sustainability.
- Real wood product that’s rot-, warp-, swell-, shrink-, splinter-, and insect-resistant.
- Comes with a 50-year limited warranty against rot, termites, and expected degradation.
- Proprietary lamination process and hidden joinery eliminate exterior fastener filler marks.
- Bottom EPDM rubber-mounted astragal in an aluminum retainer provides weatherproofing.
The TimberLife series starts with an Accoya® core frame, urethane insulated foam core, and pressure-laminated Tricoya® backer panels. It also includes simulated divided lites with profiled edge milling and clear, double-strength glass.
The Tricoya wood offers the same advantages as Accoya but is lighter in weight. This new breed of MDF blends the outer skin and backer panel to a rugged but lighter steel frame.
Finishes & Colors
Your TimberLife garage door comes standard with a factory-applied stained or painted finish. You can learn more about your finish options below.
TimberLife Finish Options
- Endura® stain finish in 12 standard colors.
- Sansin® Enviro Stain in a variety of options.
- Custom paint colors (two coats of primer and two coats of custom color).
- Wire-brushed boards designed to remove softer pulp and create a more dramatic texture.
- Charred Accoya®that’s burned in the Japanese style of shou sugi ban (four colors available).
Customize Your Door
We offer a variety of customization options to help you design the TimberLife door of your dreams. Unfold each section of the menu below to learn more about available upgrades.
- Arch top with standard or custom radius
- Mullioned lites
- Custom glass configurations with simulated or true divided lites
- Specialty glass in a variety of styles
- Flush tongue & groove (T&G)
- Beaded T&G
- Herringbone, diagonal, horizontal, or vertical orientation
- Cross bucks (X-bucks)
- Z-bucks (A-bucks)
- Cross rails
- Sprung diagonal boards
- Chamfered edges
- Wide center beads
- False center posts
Get A Free Quote Instantly
Visit our Door Cost Calculator and get a free instant quote in just two easy steps.
Want to Learn More?
Download the TimberLife brochure to learn more about this elevated carriage house-style garage door.