Benchmark 2 Series
Composite Carriage House Garage Door
Low maintenance and energy-efficient, Benchmark 2 simulates the look and feel of real wood garage doors. But because it’s a composite carriage house garage door, the Benchmark 2 is also lightweight, eco-friendly, and impervious to moisture, insect damage, and rot.
Why Choose Benchmark 2?
- Accepts a paint finish that will look beautiful for years to come without breaking the bank.
- Streamlined construction methods offer enhanced design flexibility and customization.
- Total wood door made from engineered lumber and sustainable composite materials.
- Primed in a neutral color, making final color application easier in the field or factory.
- Standard and custom sizes available to fit new construction or your remodeling needs.
What It’s Made Of
Benchmark 2 features an LVL core frame, urethane foam insulation, and Extira® wood composite face frame overlay boards with profiled edges. Unfold the menu item below to learn more about available upgrades.
- Extira® brand composite wood is designed for exterior applications and outperforms both wood and MDF due to a patented, proprietary manufacturing process.
- Extira® is easy to work with and can be carved, routed, and machined using traditional woodworking tools.
- Extira® comes with a 10-year warranty and resists moisture, rot, and termites.
Finishes & Colors
Benchmark 2 is a paint-grade garage door that comes factory primed for your convenience. You can learn more about your finish options below.
- Paint the door yourself. We recommend field application of high-quality exterior paint that is applied prior to installation on all six sides of each door section.
- Purchase a factory paint finish in the color of your choice or choose from our in-house standard paint colors.
Any Benchmark 2 door that is primed only before leaving our factory must be field finished on all six sides before installation in order to maintain the warranty.
Customize Your Door
We offer a variety of customization options to help you design the composite carriage house garage door of your dreams. Unfold each section of the menu below to learn more about available selections and upgrades.
The following standard design choices are included in the base price of your door:
- Arch top (square or standard)
- Solid top
- Double-strength, clear window glass with traditional rectangular lite grilles
Standard panel options include:
- V-groove panels
- Flat panels
- Simulated raised panels
Standard trim board options include:
- Cross bucks (X-bucks)
- Z-bucks (A-bucks)
- Cross rails
- Factory primed
The following design upgrades are not included in the base price of your door:
- Herringbone V-groove panels
- Tempered, insulated, or specialty glasses
- Custom arch top
- Mullioned lites
- Custom-designed panels and window grilles
- Custom-designed doors
- Decorative hardware
- Matching doorstops
Get An Instant Quote
Get an instant quote in just two easy steps on our Benchmark 2 Door Series using our cost calculator.
Want To Learn More?
Download the Benchmark 2 brochure to learn more about this custom composite carriage garage door.