Easy Maintenance With a Real-Wood Look
Our premier faux wood carriage house garage door, Rhapsody blends the rich look of real wood with the practicality of high-quality urethane. And its factory-finished exterior minimizes the need for frequent staining or painting, ensuring your door looks great for years to come.
Why Choose Rhapsody?
- Faux wood overlay boards are molded in the subtle textures and patterns of sapele mahogany.
- Lightweight facing reduces strain on door hardware, springs, and automatic openers..
- Insulated, double-sided steel frame is very strong and features an attractive interior finish.
- Low-maintenance materials resist moisture, cracking, insects, and decay for minimal upkeep.
- Heat-reflective finishes minimize solar heat gain and are great for hot, sunny environments.
- Standard and custom sizes available to fit new construction or your remodeling needs.
What It’s Made Of
The Rhapsody series comes standard with a double-sided, 24-gauge steel core frame and faux wood overlay face boards. This urethane facing outperforms wood without any aesthetic compromise and can withstand the high temperatures associated with sun exposure. Unfold the menu item below to learn more about available upgrades.
- Increase the R-value of your garage door with an R-16 insulated steel core frame.
- This option also includes a bright white interior and finger-protected section joints.
Finishes & Colors
We recommend finishing your Rhapsody door with one of our custom paint colors or faux stain paint finishes. You can learn more about your finish options below.
- Faux stain paint, which offers the look of real wood without the associated maintenance.
- Designer white, our in-house, factory-applied white paint.
- Custom paint colors with a light reflectance value (LRV) that’s greater than or equal to 20 in order to maintain the warranty.
- Unfinished doors can be field finished, but we don’t recommend this because doing so voids the warranty.
- Faux stain finish colors:
Customize Your Door
We offer a variety of customization options to help you design the Rhapsody door of your dreams. Unfold each section of the menu below to learn more about available upgrades.
- Insulated, tempered, or specialty glass
- Arch top (standard radius) with simulated divided lites or solid top (no glass)
- Arch top (custom radius) with simulated divided lites or solid top (no glass)
- V-groove panels
- Flat panels
- Raised recessed panels
- Cross bucks (X-bucks)
- Z-bucks (A-bucks)
- Cross rails
Get An Instant Quote
Get an instant quote in just two easy steps on our Rhapsody Door Series using our cost calculator.
Want to learn more?
Download the Rhapsody brochure to learn more about this elevated carriage house-style garage door.